- I can’t log in to DirectAdmin. The login page just refreshes without any errors.
- Hmm, log in details do not seem to be correct. Please try again.
Causes & Solutions
- DirectAdmin partition disk full. To check your partitions, type:
How to free up some space?
- IP is changing. You may have rotating internet IP. To resolve that, you can disable the IP check so that your rotating IP is allowed.
- You may use the wrong password. Try resetting the password via ssh as root:
- The system clock or client clock might be out of sync.