Boxbilling is one of the popular free webhost billing software.
- Download Boxbilling webhost billing software from your clientarea (our website)
- Install it to your website root as Boxbilling provides both frontend and backend support.
- After installation login to your admin panel and Go to Configuration > Hosting Plans and Servers > New Server tab
Add a New Server
- Name – The name of your server, e.g. ServerOne
- Hostname – Your server’s hostname, e.g. localhost (you can use either a hostname or IP address)
- IP Address – Your server IP address
- Assigned IP Addresses – Write the IP Addresses that are assigned to your server (One per line)
- Enable/Disable – Disabled servers will not be shown in the drop-down menus
- Nameservers – Add server nameservers
- Server Manager – Custom or cPanel/WHM
- Server Manager username – WHM username
- Server Manager password – WHM password
- Access Hash – Optional
- Use Secure connection – Yes
- ADD SERVER
Next, you need to Create a New Hosting Plan.
- Go to Configuration > Hosting Plans and Servers > New Hosting Plan tab
- Name: Plan or package name
- Disk quota (MB): Diskspace
- Bandwidth (MB): Bandwidth
- CREATE HOSTING PLAN
Add hosting plan additional parameters
- Parameter name: Package name
- Parameter value: Package slug
Finally the most important part, you need to Add Product. When you add the product, it must be matched with the Server and Hosting Plan.
- Products > Products / Services > New Product